Unable to sleep while weaning off tramadol. Can tylenol be taken?
User rating for this question
I am weaning off tramadol. taking 25mg ..... having trouble sleeping from pain tonite. Can I take one 500mg tylenol?
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes, you can take it Detailed Answer: Hello, I am sorry about your pain. Yes, you can take Tylenol 500mg for pain as and when required. It is better than tramadol in terms of the side effects profile. Meanwhile, you can wean off Tramadol as well. At your age, Tylenol is the best pain killer medicine. Wish you complete recovery at the earliest. Regards,
Follow-up: Unable to sleep while weaning off tramadol. Can tylenol be taken? 28 minutes later
thank you for the answer. I agree with the comment about tylenol ... " at my age " ... too bad it doesn't work well enough to allow me to walk and exercise as I should be doing. the doctor's answer was exactly what I thought it would be ... and she was very kind in her sympathy. Much appreciated.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: You need to take appropriate medicines Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes, Tylenol is best for your age. However, you can alternate between Tramadol and Tylenol depending on the severity of the pain. I am sorry about the difficulty it is causing in daily activities. However, try to do as little physical activity as you can. Light physical activity helps in bone regeneration as well. Take good care of yourself. Regards,
People also viewed
- Is blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin a side effect of ofloxacin?
- Extra strength tylenol vs tramadol
- How to reduce poly cysts in right ovary
- How to reduce side effect of udliv tablets
- How to heal your discolored lips
- Tramadol vs tylenol 3
- How to remove a chemical burn mark on my face faster at home
- Is muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities a side effect of indomethacin?
- Is trembling and shaking of the hands and fingers a side effect of seroquel?
- Tylenol nighttime sleep aid
- Cold increased heartbeat cannot sleep taken tylenol what is this
- How to overcome irregular periods
- Tylenol simply sleep
- Is weakness in the arms, hands, legs, or feet a side effect of levofloxacin?
- Is blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin a side effect of meloxicam?