Twitch in scrotum. Is it due to daily work out?

Dec 2012

Couple times a day there is a twitch in my scrotum. I work out everyday, any chance this is related?
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes it may be related

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX,

Thanks for posting,

Scrotum is made of muscle and elastic tissues which normally can twitch. Since you work out daily it is likely the cause of the twitching. I do not think it is something you need to worry about.
Also vessels supplying the scrotum can also experience some pulsations after abnormal blood flow in your system (probably due to the work out) but still it is perfectly normal and there is nothing you should worry about.
In case of any serious twitching or pain, you may need to see a doctor for further evaluation.

Hope this helps and wish you the best
Dr. Nsah