Trying to conceive, had unprotected sex. Getting angry, shortness in breath and stomach pain. Pregnant?

Mar 2013
Hello my name is XXXXXXX. my husband and i trying to get pregnant. My period was on the may 11,2013 and after my period my husband and i had unproected sex for a week now and i am feeling like getting angry for no reason, shrotness in breath, andalittle bit pain on the left side of my stomach can i be prengnant by any chance? plz reply
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
The symptoms you describe could be due to pregnancy, but also could be due to premenstrual symptoms.
It is not advisable to rely on such symptoms to diagnose a pregnancy.
If you have regular periods, please wait till you are atleast 3 - 5 days overdue, and then take a pregnancy test to confirm.
All the best to you.