Trying to conceive. Periods came early. Am I pregnant?

May 2013
hi my name is XXXX
i had my periods today, i suppose to have these these two coming days. i am trying to get pregnant? since the periods came two days early, do u think i am prenant?
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
difficult to tell

Detailed Answer:
Sometimes periods can come 4 to 5 days early or late than the expected date.
Usually 21 to 35 days cycle can be taken as normal only.
So just because of coming 2 days early, we can not come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy.
If your menstrual flow is lighter and continues as only spotting, go for pregnancy test after 4 to 5 days.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.