Trying to conceive. Noticed light bleeding after unprotected sex. Having back pain, constipation. Pregnant?

Hi iv been experiencing menstrual pains, but I'm only due in 2weeks time, my partner and I are trying to concieve, we had unprotected sex 2weeks ago whilst on my period and after 1 and a half week I had light bleeding for 2days, I have this tingling sensation in my breast and lower back pains as well as right and left abdominal pains annd also constipated, could I be pregnant or is my body getting ready for my next period?
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 5 hours later
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing in.
Sorry to say but these are not signs of pregnancy. You have to wait for few days if period or menstrual bleeding absent in next period then there is chances of pregnancy. It can be confirmed immediately by pregnancy test. It is done by pregnancy kit available easily on medical shops.
Present symptoms are appearing like premenstrual symptoms. You can take analgesics and antispasmodics like buscopan tablets for symptomatic relief.

Hope for the best.
If you have further concern, please let me know.