Trying to conceive. Have PCOD. Semen analysis and ovulation normal. Advised to take Syphene. Suggestion?

Infertility Specialist
Hi, , my wife and I have been trying to conceive for the last 2 years without success. She has mild pcod but all the tests for her and me are fine including semen analysis and egg production etc. The doctor adVised her to take syphene for multiple egg production. It is 3 months since and no result. What should we do?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 1 hour later

Based on your description, it looks like a case of unexplained infertility.

If all attempts medically have not been successful, it will be advisable for you and your wife try IUI - intra uterine insemination. This will increase the chance of pregnancy.

You can visit an infertility expert who can evaluate you and guide you through IUI.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any further queries.

Wish you good luck.

Nandita Thakkar