Treatment for involuntary urine leakage after bowel movements?
User rating for this question
I'm slightly over weight ( 94kg - 5.11") 40yrs old male Indian married with 4 kids, from past few years when I pass urine or does stool/motion, I feel urine leaks in few drops after few minutes. specially after stool/motion performing my anus becomes hard like rubber and after 10-15min when muscles becomes flexible/normal and again few drops of urine leaking almost every time - please advice with Specialist Doctor I should visit.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Urine leaking can be normal Detailed Answer: Hi Urine that leaks after stool could sometimes be normal. This is actually the left out urine in the urethra. The left out urine could be because of different reasons like enlarged prostate, stricture or at the kink of penile urethra. I suggest you to milk the urethra after every urination and defecation to empty it. If you have discomfort in between scrotum and anus it could be prostatitis. In such a case you need 3 to 4 week antibiotic treatment as well. All these can be well examined and treated by Urologist. So please visit a local Urologist and get the things done easily.
People also viewed
- Foul smell in nose washing face helps is it sinus
- Pain in knees when climbing stairs walking need surgery
- Type 1 diabetic had seizures twitching solution
- Treatment for involuntary urine leakage after bowel movements
- Is the breathe right strip safe
- Is there any permanent treatment for skin lightening
- Treatment for nosebleeds during bowel movement
- Having bowel movement after the treatment for broken tibia
- Frequent bowel movement ants gathering in urine treatment
- Treatment for frequent bowel movements
- What questions to ask the consultant regarding cystitis cytica
- Constantly thirsty and tired
- Constantly thirsty smelly urine
- Is klebsiella pneumoniae in urinary tract contagious
- Is klebsiella pneumoniae uti contagious