Treatment for cold, cough, and sneezing of child?
User rating for this question
Hi, My 5 month baby is suffering from cold, cough and sneezing from last 5 days. I tried to use vapor rub on her feet, humidifier in her room but still she is experiencing the same. Some times we felt her palm warmer, then we give her 6-8 drops of Crocin drops as per our pediatrician recommendation. but how to cope up with cold, cough, sneezing and running nose? Is nebulizer a good option? if yes what medicine should be used like duoline? Else which medicine shell be prescribed in this case? Please provide any suggestion.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Respiratory infections are mostly viral in nature and take few days to settle. Continue with humidifying air. Record temperature 6 hourly and in case temperature is above 100F give calpol drops. Nebulising with bronchodilator like duolin is to be done in case of any spasm or wheeze. I suggest you to get your child examined by pediatrician as physical examination is needed. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Amway nutrilite eye power
- Treatment for frequent cold and cough
- Rashes after meftal p
- Sick cold toddler foul urine smell
- Amway we are listening for dry face and pimples
- Will doctor prescribe amway products
- Drawbacks of amway fibre protein powder
- Ive had the cold and diarrhea for 5 days
- Treatment for cold cough and sneezing of child
- Which amway nutrilite product is effective for piles
- Have cold sneezing disturbed sleep cough treatment
- My 2 and half year old keeps getting runny noses why
- Suggest treatment for cold and sneezing
- Treatment for child s frequent cold cough and fever
- Pooping yellow mucus am i pregnant