Treatment for cholinergic urticaria?

where can i get 'rapid desensitization using autologous sweat' treatment for my cholinergic urticaria around UK?

Heat sensitivity results in itchy hives all over my body. I have been suffering from this condition for more than 15 yrs and I continue to suffer. I did try treatments but nothing resulted in permanent resolution. Recently on various forum the article about desensitization treatment has been highlighted as possible long term solution to this hard to live condition.
Posted Fri, 25 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Jawad Shahzad 7 hours later
Hi there,

I can understand your problem. I think Dr XXXXXXX Robertshaw, who is a consultant dermatologist at Christchurch hospital and is also having private clinics at Bournemouth Nuffield hospital can help you in this regard.

I was working there in 2011. You can search it online and can book an appointment with her, or she can refer to who ever is near to your area and can help you in this regard.

I hope that will help.