Treatment for abdominal pain after eating spicy food?

Hello Good Morning, I have abdominal pain on the lower right side of the stomach.I have the pain from last night and think its due to spicy food i ate last weekend.I have taken B Complex tablets.Please advise? Regards, XXXX
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Can you confirm the location of pain?? Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Abdominal regions is broadly classified in relation to the umbilicus. Therefore by lower right side I image the area to be right side below the umbilicus. If it is indeed this area, then I am slightly bothered about the causes. Please confirm the location of ache. As it's past an hour since you posted this query, how is the ache now? Has it reduced or worsened? Do you have other symptoms such as abdominal bloating, nausea, vomiting, fever, loose stools? Does the pain spread/radiate across to other parts of the body? Does it ache or burn to pass urine? Lastly can you describe the ache - in terms of burning pain, a dull continuous pain or a intermittent crampy pain. I look forward to these details before addressing the problem with solution.