Treated for fistula and operated for ell stormy. Having low sodium and antibiotic. Will it help in restoring taste?

I have been treated for fistula and operated for ell stormy and stoma bag is fitted.iwas having cavagina and now I am having low sodium and antibiotic can it help for restoring taste.pls advice
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Unclear query

Detailed Answer:

I think the query is not clear to give a better opinion.

Do you mean to lost the taste of food after antibiotic use? If yes what are the medications that you take now?
Do you have low sodium levels in the blood?

If you had lost the taste of food you will gain it back after stopping the antibiotics. The stoma bag should be clean and should be disposed frequently to avoid infections. The antibiotics are prescribed to be free from anaerobe infections.

If the query was wrong please write to me what is that you wanted to know.