Travel by bus. Planning for baby. Will this affect implantation?

I am planing for a baby but daily I have to travell 100 km by bus does it affect implantation?
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 3 hours later
Travel is often a concern for women who are trying to get pregnant. Don't let that stress you out.
Travelling daily 100km. by bus directly not affect implantation but stress during that time definitely affect ovulation and then implantation because stress changes hormone released from hypothalamus to anterior pituitary gland which further affect LH surge and release of ova and that further affect implantation.
So in my opinion if it is possible better avoid travel so far by bus.
Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help.
Dr. Richa