Took u-72 after unprotected sex. Got period with abdominal cramp and breast pain. Am I pregnant?

Question
respected sir/mam....my bf penis just touched the outside of my vagina without precum and ejaculation on 23 nov .then he ejaculated with his brief on and i was wearing panty that time.after that i took u-72 within 24 hrs that is on 24 nov .and got my periods on regular date that is 1 dec. after that now from past 1 week ,i am having slight pain in right side of my stomach, and had breast pain for a minute but that was only one day ,after that nothing happened.now ,my period haven't come yet on 1 jan(expected date). is this sign of pregnancy,please help me please...!!!
Posted Thu, 24 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 21 minutes later

In view of details and since you had a regular period after the incidence there is no chance of pregnancy.

Getting a sonography done can help to know cause of pain in lower abdomen and also determine why your periods have been delayed.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards.

Follow-up: Took u-72 after unprotected sex. Got period with abdominal cramp and breast pain. Am I pregnant? 3 minutes later
respected sir,

what about the breast pain that i had for a min????

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 29 minutes later
Both delayed periods and breast pain can be due to hormonal imbalance.

If there is skin inflammation along with breast pain, then focal infection can cause breast pain.

So, please check out if there is skin inflammation as well.

Regards.

Follow-up: Took u-72 after unprotected sex. Got period with abdominal cramp and breast pain. Am I pregnant? 10 minutes later
respected sir,

in my case ,are you sure there is no chance of pregnancy..???

and after how much time ,the sign and symptoms of pregnancy are visible???

and if dont get my period, should i go for pregnancy test???? or be relaxed as i had my periods on 1 dec???

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 21 minutes later
1.Yes, I am sure because you had regular period.

2.Generally vague symptoms of pregnancy are evident after one to two months.But there is considerable individual variation.

3.As such there is no need to get pregnancy test.If you want, you can get a urine pregnancy test done at home even now.

Regards.