Took u-72 after unprotected sex. Got period, started spotting for next month. Chances of pregnancy?

my bf penis tip touched the outside of my vagina for 10 sec without any insertion and ejaculation.then he ejaculated with his breif on and i was wearing panty on 23 nov.after that i took u-72 within 24 hrs on 24 previous periods were on 31 oct. after this i got my period on 1 dec. but till now,i havn't got my periods.i experienced slight pain in my one breast for 1 minute but only one day.besides this,i haven't experience any other symptoms like vomitting,morning sickness etc. is there still any chance of pregnancy????? the whole incident happened 6 weeks ago...after how much time pregnancy symptoms show???? is vomitting or feeling like puke is compulsory during pregnancy??? yesterday ,i found some little bulge near i worrying alot??? or is there still any chance??? if my pregnancy test is positive is there any abortion pills to abort??? please help me please....:'(
p.s---- we haven't had sex, neither intercourse
Posted Wed, 23 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 46 minutes later
You have had normal periods on 1st December after the incident. You are not pregnant. The pregnancy is usually associated with all these symptoms but these do start showing at 10 days overdue periods.
It seems that due to the stress and anxiety, your periods are getting delayed. Please do not worry and wait for at least one week more for your periods to start spontaneously.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Took u-72 after unprotected sex. Got period, started spotting for next month. Chances of pregnancy? 1 hour later
respected mam.,

i am going to take pregnancy home test.if my test result are negative...will that confirm that am not pregnant??? and i came to know through internet that after periods still girls can become getting periods after incident will surely confirm that am not pregnant?? and mam i also gulp up u-72 within 24 hrs....but am still worried....coz of little bulge near my belly......please clarify my doubts mam...

does vomitting starts to show at the time of pregnancy????

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
Since you took unwanted-72 within 24 hours, you can be further sure that you are not pregnant. A negative urine test will help in confirming this. The mild bulge that you are seeing could be due to intestinal distension. Such a bulge is not seen so early in pregnancy.
The nausea and vomiting is most of the times associated with pregnancy.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Follow-up: Took u-72 after unprotected sex. Got period, started spotting for next month. Chances of pregnancy? 12 minutes later
mam i just took a pregnancy home test .....and it was negative....that confirm that am not pregnant???

i havent experienced nausea and vomiting yet....after how much time they start to show off.....but mam from two to three mood swings and i become quite angry on small this related to that symptoms.....should i need to take another test???? if yes ,after how much time.....

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 minutes later
The test confirms that you are not pregnant. There is no need of a repeat test. The mood swings are most likely related to the anxiety you have over this issue.