Took ipill after intercourse. Missing periods. Noticed faint line on pregnancy kit. Worrisome

Jul 2012

i hve taken ipill immediately within 24 hrs and my periods date is 16 of this mnth but now is 23 i didnt got my periods and i chwcked in ipill it showing one pink line suggest any help for me
Posted Sun, 11 Nov 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 23 minutes later
hi there Girl.
Relax; sometimes these things take time & often home kits show a false positivity.
Please do a B-Hcg test at any standard laboratory. It comes with a titre.
it is important for 2 reasons: 1. To confirm; 2. In case you wish to terminate the pregnancy, one can monitor the progress after the intervention.
Hope this suffices. If you wish to divulge which city/area you hail from, would be happy to refer you to a gynecologist in your region or you may call on me anytime.
Cheers & Best regds, Hope all well soon & wish you great health!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist XXXXXXX Hospital, Bangalore, India.