Took hits off a bowl. Have not smoked weed. When is it safe to go for urine test?

I took a couple of hits off a bowl, I have not smoked weed in years. when is it safe for a urine test
Posted Tue, 25 Jun 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
After smoking weed even once after years, it is best to wait for at least two weeks to get a negative test. Try to have plenty of fluids till then to wash out the drug completely from your system.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.