Took diode laser sessions. Skin was burnt and red. Applied fucibet. What else can I do for quick recovery?

I took diode laser sessions. today was my third session. now the skin has burned and it is red. like some one kept a hot wire net or something. there are also some white boils. i am scared this will scar me permanently. doctor has asked me to apply Fucibet Cream. pls advise what else can i do for quick recovery and no scars. Pls note the reading on diode machine was 20- joules. The machine was sheerlaser is it diode? it gives pulses of light.
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Thanks for the query and photograph. I can see that there is burn marks on your back. Definitely it is laser burn. The marks are appearing superficial hence chance of scarring is less. Fusibact is good but along with that you should also do sponging with ice. This will help in reducing inflammation. You mentioned this was the third session, how were the previous two sessions and was there any reaction? Also let me know what energy was used in last two sessions. Thank you
Follow-up: Took diode laser sessions. Skin was burnt and red. Applied fucibet. What else can I do for quick recovery? 53 minutes later
I think the earlier intensity was 15 and then 18. also I m surprised why chest didn't burn as much also one half of chest has darker marks whilr one side is normal. how could this happen if intensity was 20 j. pls advise if I need to apply any other cream as now these scars have become dark brown. last time one burn happened like this it hasnt faded completely. what can I do to prevent scarring completely. thnks.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello. Apply the cream given to you in night. In day apply desonide lotion twice daily. Scarring cannot be totally prevented. However when redness decrease start using elovera cream with vitamin E. This will decrease the intensity of scars. There scars will not be permanent so please relax. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you