Told as sun allergy and applied sunstop 19 and but no improvement. Suggest the cure

i am affected skin problem . i got treatment some of my doctor she suggested this is sun
allergy and she suggested use the medicine "SUNSTOP 19". But it is not cure i am getting same problem. pls help me
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Allergy unfortunately has low cure rate...

Detailed Answer:

Unfortunately any form of allergy is a chronic and recurring condition. A cure is not always possible. It is advisable to continue sunstop as recommended by your doctor. Keep yourself covered as much as possible - using fool sleeves; using a wide hat and so on is recommended.

Some doctor suggest gradual desensitization process; but success result is not known.

That being said, you can explore alternative forms of treatment - herbal / homeopathy or other natural therapies which may be fruitful.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.