Ask a Urologist   »  

Thinking of taking penis pills to make it bigger. Suggest ways to make it big?

I am thinking of taking penis pills to make it grow bigger because itis so small or is there any exercise i can do or any nautral thing i can do or should i take the pills no penis surgy
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 44 minutes later
Good Day and Thank you for being with Health Care Magic!

There is currently no medicine or pills that can make the penis grow. I would be very wary about products that is marketed to increase penis size. The average penis size is 4-5 inches in an erected state on an adult Caucasian male.

There is some exercises to increase penile size. To perform these, curve your thumb and index finger around the penis while semi-erect, and “milk” the penis in a forward motion. This forces more blood into the glans and stimulates vascularity in the corpora cavernosum (the sponge-like reservoirs in the penis that hold and restrict blood during arousal). This is called the Jelq technique.

I would warn you to be gentle with these exercises and may damage your penis if done too rigorously. I would suggest consulting with a Urologist or a sex therapist to demonstrate how to do it before doing it yourself.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.