Thin hair over upper lip and applying eflora cream. Suggest a hair removal cream

I had thin hair over upper lip, I am using eflora cream but it is growing back...could you please suggest a cream
for hair removal since skin will be sensitive on that area and I can not use fem or veet creams
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Usually Eflora is very effective.
If you are not getting relief with this, the next option is IPL ( Intensed pulse light).
It is a type of LASER.
It gives very good results.
There is no other cream which can give you a permanent result.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you
Follow-up: Thin hair over upper lip and applying eflora cream. Suggest a hair removal cream 7 days later
Hello Doctor,

My query is to suggest a suitable cream for hair removal, apart from veet/fem.
I do agree that eflora is yielding good result growth had been slowed down, but coming back so I need to remove the hair before applying eflora. Please suggest suitable medicated cream for hair removal.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Go for threading

Detailed Answer:
If you are sensitive to veet and fem, you will be sensitive to other creams also. as the chemical used is same.
It is best to go for threading and then apply Eflora.
Thank you