Testis are small and always hang down. wanted to be tight and heavy. Is it possible to have heavy penis?

Sep 2013

Hi Doctor,

I need to know how to get healthy testis, these are small and always hang down.
I want these to be tight. and heavy.
Please also let me know if is it possible to get heavy penis.
My size is something around "3.5" inches

Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need not be concerned if you don't face problems sexually.

Detailed Answer:

The normal size of testis is 4 x 3 x 2 cm in healthy person. It hangs down in hot temperature; while it contracts in winter and cold environment. This is a normal physiological process and you need not be alarmed.

Now, your next question about the size of PENIS, you mentioned 3.5 ". Is it when fully erect or flaccid?. The normal size of penis after full erection is 10 - 15 cm. However there are few exceptions. You need not be concerned if you are performing very well sexually. Moreover there is no medication proven to increase the size effectively.

In my opinion you are a healthy person and size of penis is also normal .

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Good luck