Tested positive for a blood alcohol concentration. Would extreme tren have caused positive reading?

I recently tested positive for a Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC)test. I had a few drinks the night before but there was about 11 hrs. before the test. It was a random test which I have had before and passed doing exactly the same thing. The only thing I was doing different was taking a supplement named Extreme Tren which was taken off the market for causing liver failure. Would this have caused my positive reading.
Posted Wed, 31 Oct 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Extreme tren causes a liver dysfunction. Alcohol is metabolized in liver. Since you are taking the medicine, it caused the slowing down of your liver function and thus decreased the metabolism of alcohol. This is likely to be the cause of having a positive breath test after 11 hours.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.