Tested negative for STD following protected exposure. Have discomfort in groin, testicle, leg and side. Suggest?

A few weeks ago i tested for stds 8 days following (protected) exposure and all came back negative. Now I started to feel anxious again following discomfort in groin, left testicle, left leg and side. No discharge or scrotal swelling just a bit tender to touch. Should I retest (if test was too early) or is it likely to be another cause?
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need more data for better opinion

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in XXXXXXX
The symptoms experienced by you can be due to simple STD. However there is nothing to be worried about.

It would be better if you answer some of my queries here-
Is there any fever?
Any visible lesions /ulcers?
Any palpable glands in groins ?
Which test you have undergone?
Any oral lesions or skin rash?

Answer the above questions and we can continue the discussion here.
I will be available for follow up.
Dr Sudarshan MD
Dermatology STD specialist.
Follow-up: Tested negative for STD following protected exposure. Have discomfort in groin, testicle, leg and side. Suggest? 25 minutes later
No to all above symptom questions. The test was a urine PCR test and was negative for gonerrhea, chlamydia etc.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain unrelated to STD.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again XXXXX
Thanks for details.
AS your symptoms are not pointing towards any specific STD there is nothing to suggest STD in your case.The symptoms can be due to other causes like trauma or abdominal problems.Also test which you took( PCR) is very much reliable after 8 days of exposure.There is no reason to repeat it.You must visit a general physician to diagnose the cause of pain.It is not due to STD.
If you need any further clarification do let me know.