Tested egative for lymphoma, have swollen cervical nodes, chest and back pain. X-ray showed density. Cause?

Oncologist, Surgical
After a year of tests to rule out lymphoma, I still have swollen cervical nodes and a 1.2 cm density was noted on a chest x XXXXXXX I also have chest pain in that area. Cardiac work up was normal. Is it possible that after a year and and removal of 3 lymph nodes that lymphoma is still a possibility? Also, I have SEVERE low back pain with no prior injury or pain cause. Could that be related?
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Rule out tuberculosis; repeat test for lymphoma

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your problem. There are many causes of cervical lymph node enlargement. You should as your doctors to investigate you for tuberculosis and sarcoidosis, both of which can present with the symptoms you are complaining of including the chest nodes and pain.
A simple lymph node biopsy will rule out these conditions and there is a cure for both the conditions.

Hoping for the best. Please feel free to clarify any other query.