Teeth to be pulled out. Lower jaw is swollen and diabetic. Could I ask a doctor?

good afternoon I need two teeth pulled out ASAP as my lower jaw is swollen I dont have a centre link card but have a medicare card I am worried as Im a diabetic I dont have a fill time job and cant get centre link to assist Thank you XXXXXXX also I need to find a good doctor so I can sign yp to National Diabetic Assocation
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 31 minutes later
Dear XXXX,

From your location I assume you are in Australia. Do you want to find any diabetes association or society working there?
As I understand you want to pull out your teeth as soon as possible, and that you need to get a clearance from Diabetes specialist, is it?
In Australia there are many societies and foundations working,
1. Diabetes Australia - WWW.WWWW.WW au - you can sign up, and you will get the help line number and every information about how to live with diabetes.
2. National Diabetes Services Schemes - NDSS - here you can register to obtain services, if you are having Medicare card.
3. Australian Diabetes Society - website - WWW.WWWW.WW au/ here you can get the members name and address along with the educating materials.

Hope this information is helpful.

Please feel free to ask if you need some more information.