Taking weider supplement and arginenine capsules. Safe?

Hi doctor i am doing gym and taking weider supplement and arginenine capsules but their is not much improvement in muscel building what to do

I am eating. 5 time in every 3 hours taking a very healthy diet also but its not showing much improvement
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 3 hours later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Food provides the basic need – XXXXXXX only.
It will not directly stimulate the muscle to grow
Beyond a level, it gets converted and deposited as fat!

For the muscle to grow, it must be stimulated – the only way is exercise.
Exercise to the point of strain prods it to grow...
When the demand is more and recurrent, and the present mass is not able to XXXXXXX it – growth is stimulated and the mass increases...
You ought to increase the nature, duration, and/or frequency of work out...
Discuss with your Gym instructor...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Taking weider supplement and arginenine capsules. Safe? 2 hours later
Any medicine you can suggest for it sp that it can help for increase in size of arms
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
There is no medically (scientifically) approved drug for this aspect...
Many people use illicit or illegal 'medicines' / substances that do benefit some..
Such Medicines (substance abuse) have long term side effects, which may be harmful / even XXXXXXX in some cases
Follow-up: Taking weider supplement and arginenine capsules. Safe? 6 hours later
I want to ask some thing.regarding mine facial hair i dont hav beard on mine cheeks any suggestion from ur side i had shown to dr. Batras clinic they told me ragarding some treatment anything from your side
My dear young man!

Hair is in the arena of Dermatologist (Skin specialist).
You are already under the care of one of the best clinics in the country / what more can anyone else add!?

Whatever be the outcome, do not worry / hair is not an essential equipment! -
If it is OK, welcome; if not, no regrets!...

All the best