Ask a Homeopath   »  

Taking treatment for Seborrheatic Dermatitis and androgenic alopecia. How do I make out the treatment is effective?

Question for homopathic doctor

I have started ths treatment with Dr Batra's treatment for Seborrheatic Dermatitis and androgenic alopecia .Though i have already committed by paying one yr fees in advance. i m wondering how it works because it looks like its just a commercial set up they are more concerned in taking fees, what can i do to make the treatment more effective. I mean can what kind of questions do you suggest i should ask them..?
Secondly- what do you think is standard treatment? and how do i make sure i am getting the right one..and i am not being given 'placebo' under the name of 'composition' medicine. They also said they will give me some external treatments while signing up but now they gave me some 2 minute hair brushing with some dodgy looking lazer brush or something..
Lastly- i have Tinea versicolor on my trunk.. 2 spots of around inch each.. what is the treatment for that? Thanks
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 38 hours later
Hello friend,

For reasons of medical ethics and due to cyber rules I cannot comment on the bad aspects of Dr. Batra’s clinics and their methods of treatment.

Seborrhoeic dermatitis and androgenic alopecia are two constitutional problems to be treated by selecting individualistic remedy. Individualisation is done based on your genetics. Taenia Versicolor also is constitutional problem. All these are related because they happen in the same constitution of YOU. You need only one remedy and no different remedies for different diseases.

This remedy can be selected by an expert Homoeopathic physician only. This needs lot of effort and knowledge of Miasms. Miasmatic theory is the genetic theory of Homoeopathy. In a commercial set up this is not done. When Homoeopathy is done like allopathy, such things happen. It is not Homoeopathy. In Homoeopathy, no external medication is allowed or needed.

In Homoeopathy your genetic constitution is studied by understanding your mental and physical make up. I can explain little more. Under the mental make up, your sensitivities, will, emotions, intelligence, memory etc will be considered. Your thermal reactions, appetite with desires aversions, aggravating and ameliorating factors, thirst with desires and aversions, stool, urine, sweat, sleep, sexual functions etc. are studied under physical generals or make up. Thus a genetic constitutional remedy will be selected for you.

These things are not done in the commercial set up as you suspected. If you need such a classical treatment you can again contact me with more details about you. You can attach photographs also. You can expand your case to any extent. I will suggest you your genetic constitutional remedy. It will cure YOU rapidly and permanently. Then all your skin problems will be disappearing.

Hope you are satisfied for time being. Expecting further queries with your case,

With Best Wishes,

Dr. C. J. Varghese