Taking supplements and other stuff for yeast infection. Solution?

well I am taking supplements and other stuff for my yeast infection but I can tell it just maintained because of what I eat, now when I put on a pair of slacks a can still smell the odor, how can I get rid of this problem all at once without spending thousands for more herbs?

are the detox essentials, candiada force, vital flora good for the yeast infection? I have had this yeast infection for 3 months and clincs just give me antibiotics and monostat and makes it worst now I am searching the internet, I am trying to find me a Dr. I can go see that specializes in this catagory so I can get it resolved, I have insurance
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please take antifungal to resolve issue

Detailed Answer:
Firstly it is important for me to know what is the area of involvement with yeast/ fungus.
From the description provided I presume either you are talking about yeast infection of groins or vagina.
Yeast infection can be treated with oral and topical antifungals. If vaginal infection is there vaginal suppositories help too.
Wear cotton clothes which are not occlusive.
After bathing dry the area properly and dust with antifungal powder
shave your pubic hair regularly.
In diet increase the intake of probiotics. In general only use of supplements won't help control yeast. So there is no pint raking vital flora and other supplements mentioned.
Avoid washing the area with soap as alkaline nature of soap can disturb normal vaginal flora.
Also if having recurrent infection, get your blood sugar checked.

Please elaborate a bit about your concern specifically mentioning the area of yeast infection.
Hope this helped.