Taking olanzapine for schizopernia. Is there any medicine to improve language fluency?

Hi Doctor
I am a indian, I was diagnosed for schizopernia 10 years back and on 5mg Olanzapine, My question to you is , is there a medicine which can help with language fluency , may sound stupid question , but I am in such a profession which require me to be professionally good communicator in English Language, I Know practice makes man perfect , I just cannot recollect appropriate word at times , may be my poor memory.
Presently my language fluency is average , is there a way I can improve my fluency ? Also I have asked my psychiatrist about it , but they just ignore about , it would be side effect of the anti psychotic.

Please let me know your opinion and also if I can try some medicine in homeopathy ? pros and cons of it.

Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 17 hours later

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

It is a common problem that most of the people suffer. So please do not worry much. Only medicines cannot treat this condition. But, it may help you to over come this problem.

You can start with the following medicines.
- Anacardium 200empty stomach 6 pills once in day
- Ignitia XXXXXXX Q 10 drops with half cup of water once in a day
- XXXXXXX phos 200x. 4pillls three times in day tongue dose
- Aurum met 30 6 pills once in a day

All the medicine are of 'Made in Germany'. You have to take all the medicines for 3 months. Then please do revert to me.

If you have any query feel free to ask.

Follow-up: Taking olanzapine for schizopernia. Is there any medicine to improve language fluency? 39 minutes later
Thanks Doctor , it is very Valuable Insight you have provided, is there any pre-caution which I need to take while taking this medicines ? like avoid certain foods , coffee , beverages and also can I continue my allopathy medicine which I am taking for other health problem ?

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later

There is no such restriction in the food; you can take anything. But avoid alcohol, smoke and onion. Always take medicine with fresh mouth and do not take anything atleast 30 min before and after the medicine.

In allopathic medicine, if you are taking any steroids then first complete your course and then start homoeopathic medicine.

Hope I have cleared your doubts. Let me know if you have other enquiries.