Taking nan pro and passing lot of gas. Will the gas pass on to the baby through breastfeed?

my baby is 22 day old, for the past 3-4 days i have started NAN pro 1 since i pass a lot f gas, someone suggested that it passes on to babyy through breatfeed..he takes breastfeed at night and then gets very fidgety to pass his gas. turns red and puts a lot of pressure to pass it,,is my gas issue getting passed on to baby?
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern.

First I would like to congratulate you on arrival of new family member.
Relax,there is nothing to worry.
I strongly recommend you to give EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING till 6months of age.
Do not be anxious about gas passing;it is normal for babies.
I suggest you to give neopeptin drops 5 drops two times a day.
You should avoid gas forming food items in your diet.
But regarding feeding breast milk is boon for your baby which will protect him from infections ,will increase his immunity.

In case he continues to be irritable get him examined by pediatrician.

Hope I have answered your query,in case you have any further question I would be glad to help.

Wishing your baby good health.

God bless