Taking laser treatment for removal of unwanted hair on face. Developed rashes. Suggested momate. Safe?

I have been taking laser treatment for removal of unwanted hair on my face i.e on the chin area.After the laser treatment I have developed rashes in the place where laser was done.Doctor suggested me to use momate cream for one day.Can u suggest an appropriate cream so that the rashes on my face get reduced.
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 34 minutes later
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern.
Do not panic.
Keep the face very clean.Apply a good quality moisterizer with calamine thrice daily.
this should be enough. You can use flutibact cream twice daily for 5 days if the rash persists.
Hope this answers your query.
If you have any other queries kindly direct them to me.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.