Taking hot drinks 300ml and lactifiber daily. Will it create any problem in future?

am taking daily hot drings 300ml and also taking lactifiber daily night to clear my motion problem is it make some problem in future
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 4 hours later
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology. I read your mail with diligence. I will not go into side effects of 300 ml alcohol daily. These are far too many.
Please read following questions if 3 apply to you than you have alcohol dependence.

1. Tolerance: increasing amounts of alcohol are needed to produce the desired effect in a given individual. Where the threshold for tolerance lies varies from one individual to another.

2. Withdrawal from the absence of alcohol: characterized by a number of physiological symptoms, most commonly tremor, anxiety, sweating, agitation and restlessness, nausea, and diarrhea. Depression and sleep disorders are also common. Further drinking generally relieves these symptoms.

3. Salience of drinking: a dependent individual’s drinking occupies higher priority than other interests or obligations. Typically, hobbies and interests, once important, have been put aside to make room for a greater focus on drinking.

4. Craving: an individual’s compulsion to drink, triggered by any number of external cues or "primed" by the first drink or two.

5. Impaired control: an individual's lack of control over drinking and difficulty setting consumption limits. At the same time, a dependent individual tends to be acutely aware of the need to curb his or her drinking.

6. Continued use despite harm: continued harmful drinking despite awareness of the adverse effects.

You are 35, certainly, 300 ml of alcohol is going to cause problems in future. My suggestion will be to find a alcohol de-addiction center for yourself. Get yourself in and you will be a new man in two weeks. It is worth it.
For list nearby you I am giving you a web id for Mumbai. Good Luck. If there is any further question please mail me I shall be more than happy to answer.
With Best Wishes

Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW