Taking growth hormone injections. Will it affect pregnancy or the eggs? Is stopping it better?

I am planning to get pregnant next month but I am in the middle of my trainning work outs and I am taking growth hormone injections 2IU/day 5 days week, I am planning to stop next week, my question is: Is it XXXXXXX for the baby if I get pregnant taking HGH now even I stop before I get pregnant? I know HGH stays in our body for 4 hours but it has any affects in my eggs or so? Thanks!
Posted Sat, 9 Jun 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Human growth hormone does not affect the development or maturation of eggs in our body. Since it is present otherwise also in our body, so taking it in injection form will not affect the embryo even if you get pregnant.
Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.