Taking ginko boloba. Will it interact with glucosamine and chondroitin?

I currently take 1 120mg ginko biloba/day and was considering adding glucosamine and chondroitin. While I haven't found any interactions online, will they interact or cause problems? They both seem to have cautions about taking them with blood thinners (although I'm not taking any) so I don't want to take any chances.
Posted Thu, 24 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 8 hours later

Thanks for the query

There are no known adverse drug reactions between the two drugs. You can take these supplements together. Even with blood thinners it's a relative contraindication and not an absolute one.

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you good health