Taking fluconazole, and prescribed cream. Any drug interaction between triamcinoloe, Fluocinonide and hydrocortisone?

My husband is taking 400mg daily of fluconazole, and he was prescribed some creams for his skin. I want to know if there is a drug interaction with: triamcinolone cream, fluocinonide topical solution, and hydrocortisone val cream?

Also, can you recommend a doctor in Orange County, CA who treats Valley Fever?
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not really.

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well all the creams you are mentioned are topical steroids and they dont have much of interaction with fluconazole which is an antifungal . You can take them safely .

Still if you have any concerns or experiencing any kind of reaction or difficulty you should ask your treating doctor who has advised you this prescription.

Dr. Shruti