Taking fluconazole and amoxicillin. Is it safe to take a Plan B pill?

I'm currently taking Fluconazole and Amoxicillion. Is it ok to take a Plan B pill?
Posted Thu, 19 Jul 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 42 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
There is a long list of medicines which have interactions with plan B pill and Amoxycillin and flucanazole are amongst them.

If you plan on taking Plan B it is of the utmost importance that you contact your physician. This will allow you the opportunity to discuss all of the possible courses of action. Should you choose to take Plan B your doctor can inform you of all of the potential side effects.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck.