Taking doxycycline for acne. Can I take some antiflamatory nimesulide for some muscle pain?

hey i just have a question ive been taking doxycycline for about 9 months for acne.. and now i have to take some antiflamatory nimesulide for some muscle pain and i was just wondering if i can take both.. not a the same time but if i can take while taking doxycycline 100 mg twice a day and nimesulide once a day 100mg for only about 4 days...
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 minutes later

Yes, you can take the course of Nimesulide when on Doxycycline.

There is no reported interaction between above two drugs.But do keep a gap of 2 hours between both the drugs and its better to take Doxycycline first when both are planned to be taken the same time.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.