Ask a Homeopath   »  

Taking ayurvedic treatment for damaged nerve below penis. Looking for allopathy treatment

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
I am currently taking a Ayurvedic treatment the doctor is saying my Penis nerve which is below is affected and there are some pus like substance present inside, They are telling like they can remove but medicine cost more than 3 lakhs i am worried about this and wanted to know if i take treatment in allopathy will there be any side affects
Posted Wed, 13 Feb 2013 in Alternative Medicine

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 14 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Please send more information about your problem.

You did not tell what exactly are the symptoms you find, duration of the problem and what is the diagnosis given by the Ayurveda doctor.

What are the medicines, which cost too much?

Please do write in detail about your health concern. I would be happy to help you.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad

Follow-up: Taking ayurvedic treatment for damaged nerve below penis. Looking for allopathy treatment 43 minutes later
I started my ayurvedic treatment for lower back pain ,frequent semen leakage and premature ejaculation.

My ayurvedic doctor is not regular doctor he is vaidhyar whose family has their own technique for preparing ayurvedic medicines.

He told me that because of masturbation one the main nerve which is below your penis is bended and damaged he checked with some device which had a tube and pressure pouch which we used to generally see in blood pressure checking machine.

He pressed my penis area with that device and some water came out penis which had stint smell then he suggested to medicines to bring
1) Amruti Kayapalat 1g cost Rs.0000/- total 5 grams
2)Sur XXXXXXX sat 1g cost Rs.0000/- total 5 grams
we tried with the first medicine it did not work out.
we tried with second medicine it also did not worked out that he is saying if he press penis area with device and if the water flowing out stops then the problem is solved else you need some more medicines.
This is the reson i am worried but he said there are no side effects of this medicines these are only plant and mineral extracts.
I have the back pain for more than 4 years
let me know if you need more information

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later
Hello
Thanks for the details.

Solutions for your problems need to make attention and trust on my answer.

The things are being with you as:

1. The Ayurveda vaidya, which has not any qualification and those people make fraud and gamble to the innocent person. As I am working with Ayurveda practise since 1998 and I do not know any medicines with the names and the cost of highest costly medicines in Ayurveda is swarnabhasma and it costs maximum 6000.00 Rs. Per gram. In addition, you had tried once and it did not work. So you must have to left him and also its needed to make aware the another person who following him too.

2. One more thing that the device for checking the penis function is also fake. It’s only for making people trust on him.

3. In your case, leakage of sperm from penis and premature ejaculation is caused with the habit of frequently masturbation habit and it also make such penis muscles weaker. However, there is no need of costly medicines for that.

4. Too much masturbation habit also leads to back pain also. So the whole thing is caused as Loss of Shukra Dhatu only. In addition, you can revive with such good Ayurveda medicine and you can make your penile muscles stronger.

5. The treatment should have to bring from India and it is needed to choose from good Ayurveda Pharmacy.

The medicines have to continue for one-year minimum and maximum as one and half year.

a. Kaucha paak 5 grams twice a day

b. XXXXXXX Makardhvj vati 1 tab twice a day

c. Chandraprabha Vati 2 tabs twice a day

d. Shukra Stambhan vati 1 tab twice a day

e. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX tail for massage on penis as external use. For using once a day

f. Maha rasnadi ghan 2 tabs thrice a day

g. Panch gun tail for massage on back twice a day until the pain relief.

Avoid masturbation habit (should decrease as once in a week).

Take dry fruits and milk regularly
Avoid watermelon, Spicy and Citric food.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad

Follow-up: Taking ayurvedic treatment for damaged nerve below penis. Looking for allopathy treatment 5 hours later
Thanks for valuable and proactive advice

Please let me know which medicines are to be taken before food and after food that you had prescribed

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 15 hours later

All the medications that I have mentioned, can be taken any time, before or after meal.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad

Follow-up: Taking ayurvedic treatment for damaged nerve below penis. Looking for allopathy treatment 3 hours later
One last question please let me know is there any test which i can take to confirm that i don't have any infection and there is no nerve bend ,everything is working normal in my penis area.

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 39 minutes later
Hello
For the Infection you can do Semen Analysis report and Urine test as routine and Microscopic.
There is not any investigations for the penile nerve strength ..

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant
Ahmedabad