Taking actemra for RA. Having inflammation and pain. How to reduce?

I'm currently in Biological Medicine called "Actemra". I tool my last infusion on 3rd Feb and after 2 days i again see inflammations and severe pain. Would any other intervention help to reduce pain and inflammation
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal 15 minutes later
Other basic medications like methotrexate should be added as sometimes biologics don't work as well without these medication.
Other biologics like remicade or enbrel may be better suiting you as actemra is not giving lasting effect.
You should speak the local rheumatologist.
I am always here to help you decide.