Taking Tri Mix for erectile disfunction. Injection has caused penile bruising. What could it be?

Jul 2016

I'm using Tri Mix for erectile disfunction. Last injection caused severe penile bruising all over. Did I not inject correctly?I was told that someone on aspirin regimen needed to hold the injection site for about 5 minutes which I didn't
Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is due to not pressing the site of injection.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been taking Trimix to get erection and you have bruising of penis after injecting the drug.

You are taking aspirin for your cardiac problem ,Aspirin is a blood thinner and delays clotting of the blood..Normally one has to give pressure for 5 minutes at the site of injection after injecting Trimix..

The bruising that you have developed is mostly due to the fact that you have punctured a small vessel while injecting and there is bleeding ,resulting in accumulation of blood in in subcutaneous plane (A space between skin and sheath covering corpora.).

Please wait for few more days it will get absorbed of its own.

Do not take injection on the affected site at least for 2-3 weeks.till it gets cured completely.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you