Taking Telma everyday. On diet and regular walking. Overweight and feel tired. Suggestion?

Doctor, I am taking Telma Am 40 in the morning with good habits. I walk for one hour and have restriction on foods. I am over weight. For the last two days, i am pretty tired... I think my BP would have come down. Today I avoided my walks... since I do not want to do... I gave a lecture for 1 hour in a high tone two days back and I am tired from that day... The lecture was received in apt attention... Please help...Should I do TMT every year?
Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 49 minutes later
welcome to health care magic.
i read your mail with diligence ,
There are several risk factors for atherosclerotic coronary artery disease. all the known risk factors for coronary artery disease the list shall be as follows:
1. Being a Male(for women above 45 Coronary artery disease is as common as men)
2. Increasing Age
3. Genetic predisposition to coronary artery disease
1 Hypertension (high BP)
2.High Bad Cholesterol (LDL, Triglycerides)
3.Low Good Cholesterol (HDL)
4. Diabetes
5. Smoking
6. Stress
7. Obesity and sedentary life style

So, you can see more than one risk factor is usually involved in causation.
as you are hypertensive and over weight you need complete cardiac evaluation including ECG, ECHO, TMT , Lipid Profile should be done every year .
good luck.
Follow-up: Taking Telma everyday. On diet and regular walking. Overweight and feel tired. Suggestion? 8 minutes later
You have told any thing on my tiredness... Now I am ok... I am on dieting and this could be the reason??? Pl respond...
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 24 minutes later
regarding tiredness it has many reasons , as you said it may be because of lowered blood pressure, but whether you have measured your blood pressure r not , didn't mentioned.
If it so you need to consult your doctor and recheck and if needed change the medication.
And unusual tiredness , may be because of sleeplessness, food intake , stress are more common reasons.
So first consult a physician and after you feel well do a cardiac stress test.
thank you.