Taking Tazzle and Nano for erectile dysfunction. Unable to ejaculate during sex. Side effects?

Jul 2016

I had an erectile dsyfunction and consulted a sexologist and he advised to take Tazzle - 1 and Nano -Leo -2 regularly and it helped. I continued to use it now for 2 months but suddently I have stopped ejacuating during sex though maintaining erection. When I masturbate then I am able to ejacuate. This is quiet frustating both for me and my partner. Please advise , is it because of the side effect of Tazzle and/or Nano Leo?
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 44 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of anejaculation which you have noticed very recently.You are currently taking Tazzel (Tadanafil) and Nano-Leo for Erectile dysfunction.

This is not due to side effect of these drugs.

Since you were getting normal ejaculation earlier, this can be labelled as acquired anejaculation.

In absence of any major health issue the cause of anejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety and this does happens with almost everybody some time in sexual life.

Please discuss the problem with your partner as her cooperation is equally important to resolve the same,
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and getting ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
5) Spend more time in foreplay .

Please consult qualified Sex therapist and Psychiatrist along with your wife for counselling.
I think this should get resolved .There is no medicine for treatment of anejaculation.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Follow-up: Taking Tazzle and Nano for erectile dysfunction. Unable to ejaculate during sex. Side effects? 4 minutes later
Thanks for your help. Please let me know if I can continue to take these medicines in the current situation. Also I don't understand as to why I am able to ejacuate while masturbating but not the at the time of intercourse. Addtionally can I continue to take these medicines especilaly Tazzle 10 grams.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
This is very common of anejaculation where person gets ejaculation on masturbation but not during intercourse
Do not worry please follow what i have suggested earlier.

If you have still problem in getting hard erection(ED) you may continue taking Tazzel.
Thanks and Regards.