Taking Plavix, having loose stools. Should I be concerned?
User rating for this question
I have recently started plavix and have had some loose stools. Today they are XXXXXXX in color. Should I be concerned
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 1 hour later
Thanks for the query.
Loose stools rarely can be related to this drug in the early stages. However presence of XXXXXXX stools suggests that this is NOT a side effect of plavix.
If the stool is not foul smelling or is not accompanied by abdominal symptoms, you need not worry. This should settle down.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- When should i stop taking my plavix
- Bacteria necrophilia dermatology
- Listeria bacteria what color is listeria pus
- Daughter 6 years old excessive flatulence
- Loperamide hydrochloride date expired
- Bruise backbone toddler
- Foods you should eat will taking plavix
- Grinding noise in lower back
- Leukorrhea and back problem
- Stinky gas in deabetes question online
- Should i be worried after taking plavix
- Usage of darolac in lactose intolerance
- Smoking while taking plavix
- Stomach pain and yellow diarrhea high ddimer
- Taking plavix having loose stools should i be concerned