Taking Plavix, having loose stools. Should I be concerned?
User rating for this question
I have recently started plavix and have had some loose stools. Today they are XXXXXXX in color. Should I be concerned
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 1 hour later
Thanks for the query.
Loose stools rarely can be related to this drug in the early stages. However presence of XXXXXXX stools suggests that this is NOT a side effect of plavix.
If the stool is not foul smelling or is not accompanied by abdominal symptoms, you need not worry. This should settle down.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- When should i stop taking my plavix
- Home remedies for gutkha stains
- Use of gyargin powder
- Gyargin powder in water
- Colace docusate sodium 100mg
- Food sources of b6
- How long no gym post typhoid
- Foods you should eat will taking plavix
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride 10 mg
- Pepto-bismol for peptic ulcer
- Should i be worried after taking plavix
- Smoking while taking plavix
- Stool softener 250 mg
- Guttate psoriasis has left purple scars
- Taking plavix having loose stools should i be concerned