Taking Amway diabetic tablet. Is it adviceable?

am taking Amway diabetic table its adviceable
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 17 hours later

Certainly Amway Diabetic tablet would not have the tested ingredients that can control your blood sugar as compared to the molecules that are present in the traditional allopathic medications. They should not form your main course of treatment but can be supplemented after talking to your treating doctor.

I still advise you to continue with the treatment that your doctor instituted.

I'd suggest that you go with the doctor's prescription and once the target blood glucose is reached you can discuss adding to the regimen. It is a tricky plan for the doctor though.

Hope this answers.

Follow-up: Taking Amway diabetic tablet. Is it adviceable? 48 minutes later
can pls tell abt diet paln for diabetic ...
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 minutes later

Though I am trained in managing diet related conditions I would not be the best person to design a personalized diet plan.

I recommend you take the 'Ask A Dietitian' service which is available for free. You can access this from your Dashboard. If you fill the form the dietitian can understand and send you a diet plan according to your goal and requirements.

Hope this helps.