Take loppressor. Had taken extra dose. Had quadrupule bypass. Suggest?

I take. 200mg of loppressor-each day.last. Night took 100mg thinking had not taken 4pm up this am
Intending skip a.m. Forgot Took 100mg. So have taken 400mg since 7am yesterday .I had quadruple bypass aug.
22'2008. Plan to skip 4pm 100 mg today.any suggestions.?
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 17 minutes later
dear patient

thanks for your concerns. Probably you are covered for today in terms of total dose so you can skip the pm dose tonight and resume tomorrow in the morning; monitor your pulse, which should be between 50-80 and your systolic blood pressure, which should be between 110 and 140

truly yours

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN