Take Labetalol and hydrochloride for high BP. Suggest?

My doctor is out of town and I typically take Labetalol Hydrochloride 100mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg for my high blood pressure. My doctor has her own office and does not work with other physicians. She is currently on emergency family leave and the office is closed. I have two days of medication left. How do I get a replacement prescription. Without the pills my 170/150.
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. David Okia 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
you need to see another doctor meanwhile

Detailed Answer:
Good morning
You need to see another doctor, present your old prescription, he will re examine you and give you another prescription. Also take along the contact information of the pharmacy from where you get the medicine.
You have severe hypertension and drugs to control it are very important.
The pills help in reducing blood pressure and adherence is very important.
If you miss taking the medication your pressure will go up and this will predispose you to many complications like heart attack, stroke and renal failure.

Hope I answered your question, I am happy to help you if there are more questions from you.