Symptoms related to Helicobater heilmannii infection?

I have been sick for some time and through a stomach biopsy was diagnosed with Helicobacter Heilmannii. I can't find a lot of information on it, and I would like to know all of the possible symptoms that could be related to this, such as back pain or chest pain, or stomach issues. I'm from a small community and locally there is not a lot of familiararity with this bacteria.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Symptoms of H.Heilmannii the same as H.pylori... Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Helicobacter Heilmannii is the same family as Helicobacter pylori. The symptoms are the same as gastritis (stomach issues, heartburn, chest pain). I usually prescribe my patients with the same problems the following scheme of treatment - antibiotics + proton-pump inhibitors + antacids and lifestyle and diet changes (including good hygienic measures). With regards to the back pain you are having, I'd suggest to run urine analysis and vaginal swab testing to exclude uro-genital infection (or other issues). Hope it helped! Feel free to write me back if you have further queries! Dr.Klerida