Ask a Urologist   »  

Swollen foreskin, sensitivity, normal erections, uncomfortable to touch by hand, no discharge. Some issue?

hi my fore skin is swollen, i have some nerves fore sking gradually swollen over an year or so, the skin has become sensitive and kind of sore all the time, i have normal erections and can have sex normally but when penie are touchded with hand i feel uncomfortable, posterday nights sex i have a more swollen fore skin over all today it could be because of friction, but i think there is ssome issue which needs to be loked at, i dont have any abnormal discharges in penis,
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 5 hours later

Swollen foreskin can result from candidial infection, irritant dermatitis due to condom, etc.

I will be in a better position to answer your query if you could please send in a couple of photographs of the area. And also please let me know if you have a history of diabetes and if not, is there any family history of the same.
Also in case there is some complaints with the partner’s genitals likes rashes, discharge, etc., do let me know.

Awaiting your reply.

Dr.Rohit Batra