Suggest treatment to treat Propofol side effects

is there a drug they can give me to counter a reaction to propofol? can u help me now b4 side effect kills me-i need to know what drug to counter act now-i dont handle pain killers well, they make me hyper instead of taking me down-i fell and hospital used propofol to put me under for procedure to wire my broken jaw closed on XXXXXXX 22nd-i am dying-i need to get injection to counter act propofol reaction NOW
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Needs immediate management in hospital Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX I went through your query and understood your concerns. Propofol should not be given if you are allergic to propofol or to eggs, soy products, or soybeans. Need to be causious if you have any seziure disorder, liver or kidney problem and if are on any medication. Need to monitor your heart function, blood pressure, and breathing while you are under the effects of propofol. There is no particular drug to reverse all its side effect. Symptomatic treatment is required. Attention to impending airway compromise, significant hypotension, dysrhythmias, and seizures takes precedence Monitor the cardiovascular system and support with intravenous fluids and vasopressors as required. You need to be manged in a hospital . So consult your doctor immediately. Hope this information helps you. feel free to ask related query. Regards