Suggest treatment to remove burn scars

my finger ahs been burnt one month ago and there is a scar marks in the burnt area. now pink skin comes out. but now I want to know is there any idea to remove the burnt mark from the finger and get the same finger before one.
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Burn scars usually take time to heal. It depends greatly on the depth of burn injury. I would like to see a photograph of the scar. This will help me in advising you the best modality of treatment. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: Suggest treatment to remove burn scars 41 hours later
Pls find the attached image of my finger. Pls suggest me your suggestion.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Contratubex, vaniza Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the photograph. The scar is appearing superficial and can be treated with topical medication. I usually prescribe contratubex or vaniza cream ( silicon and allium based gels). Patients get good relief within a month or two. You can try either of these. Thank you
Follow-up: Suggest treatment to remove burn scars 1 hour later
Thanks for the reply. I just want to know is this cream helpful to reduce the scar from the finger. There is neither pain nor itching in my finger. Its just a scar on my finger only. Is there any reaction after using this cream. Now please suggest me accordingly.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 hours later
Brief Answer: It is safe Detailed Answer: Hello Yes this cream is to reduce scars. Dont worry there are no side effects of these creams. You can use them safely. Thank you